Enabling seamless integration of communication services
The Dataflex ViNE range of Multi-Service Access Gateways enables Service Porviders to deliver Unified Communications services directly to any enterprise. A low-cost, low-impact solution, ViNE interconnects the IP core with any legacy environment, eliminating the need for costly CPE gateways so that communications services can be rolled out with minimal cost and disruption.
Deploy new services with no disruption
In addition to providing a secure and reliable multi-service platform for Unified Communications, Dataflex ViNE offers support for data, video and fax. This allows service providers to extend their service offering and add new revenue streams with no disruption, maximising their return on investment.
Carrier Class Continuity and Quality of Service
The ViNE Gateway delivers industry leading QoS and monitoring functionality. This ensures control over call quality optimising bandwidth to ensure that service providers comply with their Service Level Agreements. PSTN breakout functions and full SIP proxy capabilities provide additional security and ensure continuity of service.
Key Benefits of Dataflex's Solution for Unified Communications Services
- Deliver Hosted and Managed Services to legacy customers with a single solution
- Qos monitoring (RTCP-XR) to monitor SLA compliance
- No upgrade to existing equipment
- CAPEX reduction through simplified deployment options
- CAPEX savings through elimination of PSTN gateways
- OPEX savings through single, consolidated platform
- Multi-media service delivery to legacy CPE equipment
- Flexible introduction of new services to enterprise / SME customers
- Potential for up-selling through addition of new data and video services
- Reduce churn; increase customer stickiness
- Local SIP Proxy and Dial Plan functionality provides onsite survivability with service continuity